[Gc] OS X patch against 6.8: segfault fix

Allan Hsu allan at counterpop.net
Thu Oct 5 18:05:12 PDT 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Allan Hsu wrote:

> My patch for the OS X mach port leak from June introduced a bug
> where GC_stop_world in darwin_stop_world.c would free memory before
> it was read, causing non-deterministic segfault behaviour. I've
> attached a patch

I just checked the 6.7 source and this bug existed before my port
leak fix in June; I just touched the same area of the code in that
patch and missed this bug.

I'm all for accepting blame for things I've done, but I actually
didn't cause this bug...:)

	-Allan

--
Allan Hsu <allan at counterpop dot net>
1E64 E20F 34D9 CBA7 1300  1457 AC37 CBBB 0E92 C779