[Gc] Problem with the version 6.8 on OpenBSD (ppc)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Sep 27 12:59:03 PDT 2006

It's complaining that there is no OpenBSD/PowerPC port.

Given that there are OpenBSD ports and PowerPC ports, a basic one would
probably be fairly trivial.  It needs the recognition code at the top of
gcconfig.h.  (This requires figuring out what macros can be used to
recognize the platform.) and an OPENBSD subsection under POWERPC further
down.  I expect the contents of the subsection can be borrowed from one
of the other OpenBSD ports.