[Gc] error

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Aug 28 16:50:55 PDT 2007

Expanding a bit on Alexander's advice, a problem in GC_clear_fl_marks is
normally caused by a corrupted free list.  I've seen failures there from
duplicate are premature deallocations, but those tend to result in
infinite loops there.  In your case, I'd suspect a write past the end of
an object that corrupted the freelist link in the next object.