[Gc] Does thread support work for the windows 7.0 version?

Achilleas Margaritis axilmar at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 15 04:22:35 PST 2007

Dear mr Hans Boehm,

I have posted my problem with the gc a few days ago but I still do not
have a reply from you about it.

Should I wait for your reply? is it something I am doing wrong in my
code? should I use another version of the gc? does thread support work
for the 7.0 version of the collector?

I would be grateful if you can respond to this in the next few days,
because I have a customer waiting for a reply from me on a project that
its feasibility depends on the gc (your gc, there are no other
collectors for c++).

Best regards

Achilleas Margaritis