[Gc] Desperately needing GC 7.1

Andreas Tobler andreast-list at fgznet.ch
Tue Dec 18 02:36:14 PST 2007

Hi Manuel,

Manuel.Serrano at sophia.inria.fr wrote:

> On October 30th, I have posted a mail about problem with Leopard. Here is
> an excerpt of a mail that has been posted to the Bigloo mailing list (the
> compiler I'm in charge of), reporting again that problem :

The problem is in your bigloo config machine.

Darwin needs the configure scripts from inside gc-boehm to detect if it
has to use Leopard or Tiger style symbol naming.
--
checking for x86_thread_state32_t.eax... no
checking for x86_thread_state32_t.__eax... yes

A direct Makefile approach for Darwin with boehm-gc does not work.

Andreas