[Gc] Mentality of c/c++ programmers when it comes to gc

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:26:46 PST 2007

Interestingly, I am a C++ programmer that has been poking around at
gc, but have not had much success in finding how-to documents with
enough detail to drop it into my current projects.

I'm stuck with pools and reference counts because they were available
quickly (e.g., the boost libraries).  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I
don't deny it's usefulness; I wish I could use it as easily as the
other options...

- Bryan