[Gc] [patch] gc for GNU/kFreeBSD (amd64 variant)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Jan 5 16:33:07 PST 2007

I checked an approximation to this into the GC7 CVS tree.  One of the
changes no longer had a counterpart, and I did not study in detail
whether other patches were needed.  It would be good for someone to test

(I also checked it into a potential 6.9 tree, since it was so small.
But that may not make it anywhere.)