[Gc] Has anyone tried the GC on Nokia 770, N800 or arm qemu ?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Jan 25 11:18:56 PST 2007

I don't think there are any exit() calls in the source that aren't
preceded by some indication of an error.  Can you run a debugger and set
a breakpoint in exit()?  I'm not sure what the "245" indicates, but if
it's the argument to exit(), this is even more mysterious.

You might also set a breakpoint in abort(), just in case that's somehow
getting mishandled.