[Gc] Has anyone tried the GC on Nokia 770, N800 or arm qemu ?

Stephane Epardaud Stephane.Epardaud at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Jan 30 06:30:23 PST 2007

Thanks for your help.
You were right, the value of stack bottom taken from /proc/self/stat turned out
wrong. After using HEURISTIC2 gctest passes in a threadless environment.
With threads however, it seems to deadlock. (again I have no debugger, but I've
nailed it down to all threads blocking in run_one_test at allocation points.
I'll be looking in pthreads_stop_world to see if I can figure that one out, but
if you have any better idea, don't hesitate :)