[Gc] win32_pthreads

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Jun 6 13:11:17 PDT 2007

I finally checked in your last patch.  I needed to make one correction
since the flags field and FINISHED macro are not defined in a pure
Microsoft environment.

I also finally switched to a machine with newer Windows tool chains,
including the Microsoft 2005 win64 tool chain.  I already checked in a
bunch of mostly minor patches as a result of trying to get those to
work.  I will probably be doing more of the same.