[Gc] RE: Switch boehm-gc 6.x to pthreads on Solaris 2

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Jun 19 12:56:17 PDT 2007

Thanks.

I don't think I'm planning on another 6.x release, except perhaps a very
minor one with small accumulated bug fixes currently in my tree.

I think the 7.0 tree is generally in pretty good shape.  I'm still
tracking down an intermittent failure on win64 with thread local
allocation, but that's certainly beyond anything the 6.x tree would
support.