[Gc] RE: gc 7.0alpha9 build failure under Mac OS X 10.3.9

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Jun 29 12:54:37 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, this isn't really the output we need.

Can you run gctest manually, e.g. with "./gctest" in the build
directory?  I'm really looking for any stderr/stdout output while it's
run, assuming the executable does get built.  If it doesn't get built,
the compiler error messages would help a lot.  If my guess as to the
cause is correct, I suspect it did not get built, and there should be
compiler error messages.

I did just test the CVS version on 10.2/PPC again, and it works fine
there.  So this problem appears to be fairly specific to 10.3.X, for
some X.

Thanks.