[Gc] Re: conclusions (benchmarking, compilation, failures)

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Thu May 10 20:29:32 PDT 2007

It looks to me like the NT_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE problem is fixable by
removing the "$(cvars)" from line 39 in the makefile.  This was already
done in the cvs version.

The cvs version should also now use THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC if you build
the collector this way.  But I have only run some correctness tests so
far.

There will hopefully be a new released version shortly for those who don't
want to deal with cvs.

Hans