[Gc] Memory leak in multithreaded application

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Sat May 12 09:06:58 PDT 2007

Note that the win32 thread support has changed significantly in 7.0,
and I checked in a bunch of changes to that very recently.  If there's
any way to use the CVS sources instead, that would be much better.
If it helps, I can generate a 7.0alpha9 package from the current CVS
sources rather quickly.

Hans