[Gc] win32_pthreads

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri May 25 10:22:28 PDT 2007

I haven't had a chance to look at the patch yet, but this makes me
suspicious that there is a mingw/win32_pthread internal lock that we
should be acquiring before stopping the world, at least if we want
GC_printf to work with the world stopped.  Of course, that may well be
impossible, for example, because it may not be visible to clients ...