[Gc] Fw: Mac OSX 10.5

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Mon Nov 5 10:31:27 PST 2007

Thanks.  However it looks to me like GC7 already has a somewhat better
version of the GC changes here.  It defines a THREAD_FLD macro that
either adds the underscores or not.  At the moment, I'm unsure whether
the CVS version of the GC works on 10.5, or whether there is another
problem that needs to be fixed.