[Gc] Fw: Mac OSX 10.5

Andreas Tobler toa at pop.agri.ch
Mon Nov 5 12:41:50 PST 2007

Boehm, Hans wrote:
> Thanks.  However it looks to me like GC7 already has a somewhat better
> version of the GC changes here.  It defines a THREAD_FLD macro that
> either adds the underscores or not.  At the moment, I'm unsure whether
> the CVS version of the GC works on 10.5, or whether there is another
> problem that needs to be fixed.

As said, I wait for Leopard :)

The THREAD_FLD Macro was introduced on the gcc version of boehm-gc back
in June 06. I did some changes beginning of 07. And AFAIR, gc-7 was
tested on leopard already. I did not follow earlier versions of gc
outside of gcc.

Also, I'll fix that as soon as I have my copy. (if there is anything to
fix.)

Andreas