[Gc] Build error with libgc 7.1 on MinGW

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Aug 1 15:03:51 PDT 2008

Thanks.  Committed.

Ivan Maidanski also points out that there still seem to be problems with thread local allocation on Windows, at least with debugging enabled.  I've spent a bit of time looking at it, but haven't found enough time yet to track that down completely.  It may just be that the debug information in pointerfree objects is somehow not consistently cleared when an object is recycled.  Or it may be something more serious.