[Gc] [announce] GC documentation in Texinfo format

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Wed Aug 27 02:54:31 PDT 2008

Due  to personal  learning  problems I  have converted  some
available GC  documentation into Texinfo format.   It is far
from being a good documentation file.

* not all the  text has been corrected to  use "we" to refer
  to the readers of the document, rather than to the authors
  of GC;

* parts of  the API defined  in header files  different from
  "gc.h" are not documented;

* things  that were confused  in the  original documentation
  are still confused in this document;

* there are errors here and there.

  HB can you  validate the copyright notices and  tell me if
it is a problem for you that I am is distributing this under
the GNU Free Documentation License?   I have added a line of
copyright  for me  as  part  of making  clear  that this  is
unofficial documentation.  Everything can be changed on your
request.

  I  hope that  the  file can  be  used as  a trampoline  to
distribute better GC documentation.

<http://sites.google.com/site/mrcmgg/doc/bohem-demers-weiser-gc.texi.gz?attredirects=0>
<http://sites.google.com/site/mrcmgg/doc/bohem-demers-weiser-gc.info.gz?attredirects=0>
<http://sites.google.com/site/mrcmgg/doc/bohem-demers-weiser-gc.html.gz?attredirects=0>

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"