[Gc] Re: One more Bug for the latest release: gc-7.1alpha3-080224.tar.gz

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Thu Feb 28 13:55:05 PST 2008

This fails in your code, not the GC tests?

The collector explicitly avoids defining GC_pthread_sigmask on Darwin.
I suspect it does so because an earlier version didn't define
pthread_sigmask.

It might be possible to work around this by always defining
GC_pthread_sigmask, but having it fail if the underlying OS does not
support pthread_sigmask.  But I think that requires a patch from a Darwin
expert.

Hans