[Gc] Slightly off topic: Are there any benchmarks comparing the speed of gc v non gc?

Sean Cross sean at picsprint.com
Fri Jan 18 00:03:32 PST 2008

Guys,

Thanks for that.  I will put a summary and links on my blog at
http://sourceitsoftware.blogspot.com/.  (If you are not happy with that, let
me know).

As a bit of background, I am interested in using the GC with Delphi.  There
is an existing wrapper of an earlier version (6.2 or thereabouts) and I
would like to bring it up to date.  So far it is not going too smoothly, so
expect more questions from me :).

Regards

Sean
Sean Cross
mailto:sean at sourceitsoftware.com

Pics Print - The photo printing solution for Windows.
http://www.picsprint.com

Rental Property Manager - Rental management made easy
http://www.sourceitsoftware.com