[Gc] Circular references

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Thu Mar 6 20:18:04 PST 2008

There is some discussion of Java finalization issues in my JavaOne
tutorial from a few years back.  The slides are at

http://gceclub.sun.com.cn/java_one_online/2005/TS-3281/ts-3281.pdf

There is a more general discussion in my POPL 2003 paper, or the technical
report version:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2002/HPL-2002-335.html

Hans