[Gc] Concerning this mailing list

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Sat May 24 14:06:30 PDT 2008

This is a well-known issue.  The web site is on the wrong side of the HP
firewall.  You're basically stuck with the email interface, or possibly
accessing the list through gmane.org.

I agree that this should be fixed if the opportunity arises.  But I
currently don't have the cycles to address it.

Hans