[Gc] mips support broken in gc-7.x (and other pending patches)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri May 30 18:17:04 PDT 2008

Thanks!  That helps a lot.  A lot of those indeed hadn't made it, but I checked them in now.  (Patch 06 had been independently half applied.  The PowerPC patch had been applied, as had the x86 PIC patch.)

I also checked in the pending patch for thread-local allocation with DONT_ADD_BYTE_AT_END.  I think there was still some dount about whether that patch is complete.  But I can no longer reproduce the problem with it.