[Gc] Query on gc7.0

Jitendra Kumar jitendra.chaudhary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 07:29:37 PST 2008

Hi,

We are trying to build wrappers using C++ to convert J2ME application to
BREW. As we know that J2ME uses his own Garbage Collector to free the
memory, for that we  need to implement the Garbage collection functionality
with minimal changes in the source code.

For this purpose we found your *GC7.0 *which says it requires minimal
changes in the existing source code to implement the Garbage collection
functionality.

As it says that this *gc7.0* is has some *OS *dependency and our goal is to
run this tool on *QUALCOMM CDMA *mobile phones *OS *that is *REX*. So will *
gc7.0* works on *REX OS* , if no then please do let us know what are the
changes we need to do in existing *gc7.0* to support *REX OS.*

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jitendra Kumar