[Gc] A small patch for pthread_support

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Tue Oct 21 16:59:56 PDT 2008

Thanks.

However, by normal C rules, those should be equivalent.  And it's often better not to explicitly initialize, since that tends to result in smaller executable files.  Since we are assuming that it is zero initialized, a comment to that effect would probably be a minor improvement.  But I don't see a reason to change the code.