[Gc] sparc patch

Petr Krajča krajcap at inf.upol.cz
Wed Oct 22 15:23:00 PDT 2008

I really appreciate Rex's patch. I am using patch like this for a long
time and it works fine for me. Patch against current tree is attached.

Btw. I'm using GC on SPARC even with THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC option turned on
and I think it may be turned on by default, but I don't know how to test
if it works correctly.

Petr Krajca