[Gc] a small patch for MSWIN

Jack Andrews effbiae at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:37:40 PST 2008

> This is a duplicate of "[Gc] patch for (single)threaded MSWIN" (dated 26 Oct),
> but it's dated 25 Oct and came to me only today. Something's wrong with the mailing list daemon.

i posted the older one when i was not a member of the list.  i was
then given the option of waiting for moderator to accept or to cancel
the post.  i chose to cancel the post and joined the list, then posted
the later email as a member.

so the cancelled post got through some how

but i have noticed the mailing list can behave strangely

ta, jack