[Gc] Begginer, Windows, c++

Daniel C daniel_anonim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 15 08:52:54 PDT 2008

Hello, I am very exited about this GC, so far (what I have red) it looks goods and have good support.
I am planning to use it in several proyect with several requeriments so this are my questiosn:

1)Is there some kind of benchmark about difference in performance with no using it.
I know it is gonna loss som performance, but I would like to know how.

2)I have made some simple test:
______________________
int main(){
    GC_INIT();
    unsigned long  i = 0;

    while (1){
        i++;
            //comment
            char* aChar = new char[1024];

          //  GC_gcollect();

    }

return 0;
}

Should'n this work ok?
I am having a total memory leak.
If I set the GC_gcollet(); (uncommented) then it gets better but memory anyway increase (a low rate, but increase).

Thanks in advance.

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/