[Gc] libatomic_ops: old patches resubmission 1 (SunC/x86 support)
ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Aug 5 14:29:08 PDT 2009
I've discovered my pending patches for libatomic_ops (diff78 and diff87_cvs) are not easy to apply for the current CVS, so I've decided to resend them all (before submitting a new one regarding WinCE ARM) along with the corresponding change log entries.
The attached cumulative patch (resembling diff78 and diff87_cvs partly) is against the current CVS, doesn't depend on any other pending patches, and deals mostly with the two issues: support addition for SunC on x86/amd64, and minor changes for adding BorlandC, Watcom and DMC compilers support. The only modified file is atomic_ops.h.
libatomic_ops ChangeLog entries:
* src/atomic_ops/sysdeps/sunc/x86.h: New file.
* src/atomic_ops/sysdeps/sunc/x86_64.h: Ditto.
* src/atomic_ops.h (AO_INLINE): Support inlining for DigitalMars,
Watcom, Sun C.
* src/atomic_ops.h (AO_compiler_barrier): Use intrinsic-based
implementation for VC++ v8+ (include <intrin.h> before it unless
WinCE target); use asm-based barrier implementation for Borland,
DigitalMars and Watcom.
* src/atomic_ops.h: Fix comment (for x86_64).
* src/atomic_ops.h: Include specialized x86.h and x86_64.h arch
headers for Sun C (if not AO_USE_PTHREAD_DEFS).
* src/atomic_ops.h: Include VC-specific arch headers for Borland,
DigitalMars and Watcom (Win32 target only).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14501 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090806/5a49e47e/koi8-rQdiff1075Fcvs.obj
More information about the Gc