[Gc] Small resubmitted patch for controlling unmapping
ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Aug 12 02:41:46 PDT 2009
This small patch (superseding diff53) could be easily checked in "out-of-order".
The only thing it does is setting memory unmapping threshold value from an environment variable ("0" means no unmapping at all).
* allchblk.c (MUNMAP_THRESHOLD): Move macro definition out of
* allchblk.c (GC_unmap_threshold): New global variable definition
(initialized to MUNMAP_THRESHOLD).
* allchblk.c (GC_unmap_old): Use GC_unmap_threshold instead of
MUNMAP_THRESHOLD; skip unmapping if GC_unmap_threshold is 0.
* doc/README.environment (GC_UNMAP_THRESHOLD): Add information.
* misc.c (GC_unmap_threshold): New variable declaration.
* misc.c (GC_init_inner): Recognize "GC_UNMAP_THRESHOLD"
environment variable to set GC_unmap_threshold value (only if
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3206 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090812/3acfd642/koi8-rQdiff1185Fcvs.obj
More information about the Gc