[Gc] libatomic_ops: old patches resubmission 1 (SunC/x86 support)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Aug 12 15:37:44 PDT 2009

Thanks.  Committed.

This patch looks good to me, but I'm a bit confused about the history.  Diff87_cvs is listed as already committed in the ChangeLog, but touched different files.  And I remember thinking about this patch earlier, due to the small differences between this and the gcc version.  Presumably this piece was just left out the first time, and then I got busy and this got temporarily dropped?