[Gc] Re: Partially scanning a VM's call stack

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:12:41 PDT 2009

2009/8/19 Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru>:
>> If the GCJ methods for collection and allocation are useful, supported
>> and with a stable interface, then it should be documented somewhere by
>> the library.
>> Indeed it would be nice for the boehm-gc project to have a wiki where
>> uses of the garbage collector and techniques are documented, if not by
>> the developers, at least by skilled users. Developers could then pass
>> by and sanctify those documents.
>
> Absolutely true. Are where any volunteers? It would be good to place it to SourceForge "Feature Request" tracker (just not to be lost in the ML).

I did not know that the library was hosted at SF. This place has
become very nice, as of lately, allowing to install third-party
applications: Trac, MediaWiki, Wordpress... Activating a wiki is just
a matter of two clicks and should be seriously considered.

I have added an artifact to keep track of this:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2840262&group_id=144171&atid=757776

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC