[Gc] Re: Partially scanning a VM's call stack

Talbot, George Gtalbot at locuspharma.com
Wed Aug 19 05:32:08 PDT 2009

I would love a wiki.  I have a reasonable amount of experience as a user, and would be able to contribute.

I also would recommend DOxygen (http://www.doxygen.org) for automatically generating API documentation from source code.  I use it here and it's very useful and very worthwhile; embedding the API documentation in the source makes it easier to keep up to date.

--
George T. Talbot
<gtalbot at locuspharma.com>