[Gc] GC + Windows Mobile + Threads + Patch for WINCE

biosli biosli at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:48:20 PDT 2009

Dear Ivan:
         Thanks for your reply, I think GetCurrentThreadId worked.
         I did changes as you said:

me -> handle = (HANDLE)GetCurrentThreadId();

And saw it has stopped the current thread. The test_leak_libgc project was running well.
Then I run the test_libgc project in dopod P800. When the program enter the function “cons” many times(I don’t know how many times), I got a warning:
GC Warning: Out of Memory!  Returning NIL!
Out of memory
I checked my smartphone the program used 25M bytes, and really “Out of memory”.
That worked, right?

Best wishes,
GC Beginner
Zeyi Lee