[Gc] Minor fixes for supporting cegcc/mingw32ce
ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Aug 28 12:55:36 PDT 2009
This small patch (ivmai121.diff) enables GC compilation by CeGCC (and mingw32ce) toolchains targeting WinCE (on ARM and X86). It also adds GC_MAXIMUM_HEAP_SIZE config macro to explicitly set an application max heap size (useful for debugging on WinCE).
The patch is against CVS plus all my patches diff112 .. diff116a/b/c.
* include/gc.h: Recognize __CEGCC__ (as a synonym for _WIN32_WCE).
* include/gc_config_macros.h: Ditto.
* include/gc.h (GC_MAXIMUM_HEAP_SIZE): Recognize new macro.
* include/gc.h (GC_INIT_CONF_MAXIMUM_HEAP_SIZE): New macro (for
* include/gc_config_macros.h: Always include stddef.h if GCC.
* include/gc_config_macros.h (GC_API): Define for CeGCC in the
same way as for MinGW.
* include/gc_config_macros.h (GC_API): Group the definition for
all cases together (check for GC_DLL only once).
* include/gc_pthread_redirects.h: Group non-Darwin code together.
* tests/test.c: Recognize GC_PRINT_VERBOSE_STATS (only if GC_DLL).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6877 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090828/1fdd6bea/ivmai121-0001.obj
More information about the Gc