Re[2]: [Gc] Environment vars support for WinCE

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Dec 7 23:19:52 PST 2009

Hi!
> Looks good.
>
> However, I would still prefer to minimize non-bug-fix patches until after 7..2. This one seems pretty low risk, but it might still make sense to postpone it until after 7.2.

This is guarded with a macro (which is off by default) except for setting pagesize and win32 sysinfo earlier (I moved them upper to be before setting GC_print_stats and friends) but this is ok since pagesize/sysinfo values are obtained entirely from OS. I appology for breaking the non-bugfix-patches-only policy but this was risen by a practical issue of tuning/testing GC on a WinCE platform which lacks getenv making the former harder.

> Hans

Bye.