[Gc] compiling gc-7.2alpha2 or a4

Marcos_David.Dione at sophia.inria.fr Marcos_David.Dione at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Dec 11 00:54:43 PST 2009

On Tue, December 8, 2009 5:25 pm, Marcos Dione wrote:
>     ok, I tried them all. in one or another way I hit the same error:
> undefined reference to `__stack_base__'. as I mentioned before, this
> seems to be normally defined in crt0.o, but the toolchain does not
> provide such a file.

    so I finally fixed it. it was a matter of just adding this to our main.c:

#ifdef PLATFORM_ANDROID
void * __stack_base__; /* initialized later */
#endif

    and then in main():

#ifdef PLATFORM_ANDROID
   __stack_base__= (void *)&argc;
#endif

    now bigloo seems to run fine on the android emulator. we just run a
couple of tests and it passed. it was in no way thorough, but's a good
start. now I can sleep at night :)

--
Lic. Marcos Dione
Engineer Expert - Hop Project