Re: [Gc] Re: gc 6.1 on mac os x

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Feb 18 14:35:57 PST 2009

Hi!

"Daniel R. Grayson" <dan at math.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> A test program of mine fails with gc 7.1 on the Power PC under Mac OS 10.4,
> unless threads are disabled, even though "make check" passes all the tests.  (I
> thought my test routine was going to be included.)
>     $ ../../configure --enable-threads=posix --enable-parallel-mark --prefix=`pwd`/install
> Let me know if I can help further.

A number of issues have been fixed since v7.1.
Could You, please, fetch the latest CVS (or get the tarball from my previous post) and try You test again (try without "--enable-parallel-mark" first).

I can't test in on PPC myself. I've breafly run Your test on Win32 x86 and it works ok. If Your test will fail even with the latest CVS, I could test it on MacOS x86.

Bye.