[Gc] gc v7.2a1 tarball

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Jan 30 14:21:01 PST 2009

Hi!

The BDWGC CVS hasn't been changed for about 2 months. The recent tar-ball (v7.1) is dated of May 2008.

So, for convenience, I've created a tar-ball containing the current CVS snapshot (dated Dec 2008) plus a number of pending patches (dated Oct-Jan 2008). There are, however, a number of hot FIXME present (like in GC_merge_unmapped()), but they haven't led to a crash in my practice. My mostly tested config is
LARGE_CONFIG + GC_THREADS + THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC + PARALLEL_MARK + USE_MUNMAP on Win32 (both VC++ 8 and MinGW gcc v4.2.1).

For the interested parties, this tar-ball is at:
http://www.ivmaisoft.com/sources/jcgo/bdwgc72a1-20090119-ivmai.tar.bz2

Bye.