[Gc] Re: gc and win64

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Jul 9 23:30:08 PDT 2009

Hi!

NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ivan,
>
> Is it too soon to ping again about getting boehm and win64 to play
> perfectly together, and get it all back into the gcc tree?

1. boehm and win64 are playing perfectly together at present (since _M_IX86 bug has been fixed in mingw-w64) except for building script (but you have a patched working copy of it, right?).

2. nobody seems to work on merging the gcj boehm-gc (derived from v6.6) and the current gc version (although, as I see, only thread registering needs to be updated in gcj (for win target)).

3. related to GCJ, I think it's better to send feature requests and patches to their mailing list.

4. the patches posted here by you and the others recently are still pending...

Bye.