[Gc] Is anybody using the collector with the QT toolkit?

Talbot, George Gtalbot at locuspharma.com
Thu Jul 23 09:04:54 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have one set of programs that I've put the collector in to great improvement.  However that set is relatively self contained with few external dependencies beyond the C and C++ runtime libraries (and a bit of BOOST).  I've got another larger set of programs that I think would benefit from use of the collector, but before I take on a much larger conversion task I've got a question:

These programs are GUI-driven and rely heavily on the Nokia (formerly Trolltech) QT toolkit.  Has anyone taken on converting a QT-driven program to use the collector?  If so, what are your experiences?

--
George T. Talbot
<gtalbot at locuspharma.com>