Fwd: [Gc] crash in GC_free

Jerry Hughes hughesjerry369 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:34:26 PDT 2009

I finally succeeded building gc v6.8. I had to use the 'old' way from
the README.QUICK file instead of the new way. Both tests build along
with the garbage collector succeed. Test.c does not succeed though if
build and run from Xcode:
GC_malloc(0) failed: GC_size returns 8
Test failed

My own code fails the same way with gc 6.8 than with gc 7.1 : crash on
GC_free()

Jerry