[Gc] RE: Incremental collection bug/patch

Talbot, George Gtalbot at locuspharma.com
Wed Jun 17 06:43:03 PDT 2009

Not sure I'm parsing your sentence well, but I think you're saying that, "incremental/generational is available on amd64 only if thread support is off, malloc isn't redirected (this appears to crash on this platform anyway), and munmap support is turned off".  Does that sound right?

--
George T. Talbot
<gtalbot at locuspharma.com>