[Gc] Large attachments

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Sat Jun 20 12:42:32 PDT 2009

[Replying to the mailing list, for future reference.]

I would indeed prefer that large attachments such as this either be posted separately to the web, or that you post an excerpt, with an offfer to selectively email to interested people.  Some of us have size-limited mailboxes, and there may be some readers with slow connections.