[Gc] Win64 GCC support

NightStrike nightstrike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:26:35 PDT 2009

2009/6/20 Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru>:
> In fact, the mingw-w64 target is the same as MinGW one except that -DGC_NOT_DLL must present (when a static library is built).

Ignoring the configure changes for now, I built the gc by adding that
define to CFLAGS.  I got an almost clean build.  I had these two
warnings:

../cord/cordxtra.c: In function 'CORD_nul_func':
../cord/cordxtra.c:432:18: warning: cast from pointer to integer of
different size
../cord/cordxtra.c: In function 'CORD_chars':
../cord/cordxtra.c:438:40: warning: cast to pointer from integer of
different size

Can you fix those?