[Gc] GC_gww_read_dirty unexpectedly failed

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri May 15 12:28:48 PDT 2009

I'm actually still trying to track down some other problems inthis area.  I'm still not having a lot of luck with incremental GC on my Windows machine.  I was trying to to track down the very intermittent failures with GetWriteWatch, and tried turning it off.  But the MPROTECT_VDB version currently seems to reliably deadlock in fairly opaque ways, at least on a dual core machine.  Unfortunately, I'm far less efficient debugging this stuff on Windows than Linux ...