[Gc] GC_gww_read_dirty unexpectedly failed

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Sun May 17 08:03:47 PDT 2009

I'm just running the 32 bit, static library, gctest, compiled with
VS 2005, on an XP 64 box.  GWW_VDB is no longer defined.  Otherwise,
my version should be similar to the trunk.

I tried running the excutable on an XP32 box, with similar results.
It would be interesting to know whether you can reproduce the problem
under similar conditions.

Thanks.

Hans