[Gc] Dependency tracking for configuration macros

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri May 22 16:43:07 PDT 2009

How about the following:

- I've committed Ivan's diff61, minus the gc.h includes, so that it's off the table.

- I'm not enthusiastic about the complicated include chain through gc.h.  Could we include private/config.h from only private/gcconfig.h, and then include that, or gc_priv.h, in the places in which gc.h is being newly included, and possibly in any others it might be needed?  That way this stays out of client visible headers, which I think is the right thing?

I think that would only involve a minor rebuild of the patch.