[Gc] Removal of direct use of the GC_XXX_THREADS

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat May 23 13:57:51 PDT 2009

Hi!

> I'd also generally like to see us move away from direct use of the GC_XXX_THREADS macros, and just define GC_THREADS, relying on c_config_macros.h to expand that to the appropriate platform-specific macro.

This patch assumes my diff64 (Feb 28) is applied (for gc_config_macros.h).

Changelog entries:
	* Makefile.am: Prefix PTHREADS, DARWIN_THREADS and WIN32_THREADS
	macros with 'GC_'.
	* NT_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Replace -DGC_WIN32_THREADS with
	-DGC_THREADS.
	* NT_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
	* NT_X64_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
	* NT_X64_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
	* gc.mak: Ditto.
	* doc/README.win32: Ditto.
	* doc/README.solaris2: Ditto for -DGC_SOLARIS_THREADS.
	* include/gc_config_macros.h: Move GC_NETBSD_THREADS and
	GC_DGUX386_THREADS specific definitions down to the proper place
	(after these macros are defined).

Bye.